TQT Research Highlighted in IQC Impact Report
Friday, September 25, 2020
The IQC Impact Report shines a light on numerous TQT-supported activities that have enabled IQC members to connect quantum to important applications. Follow the links below to learn more (for each IQC Impact story you will find related TQT projects below).
Harnessing the quantum behaviour of atoms, molecules, and nanoelectronic circuits for a radically different, and fundamentally more powerful way of computing.
- Software for the quantum age
- Trapping potential simulating quantum systems
Developing ultra-secure communication channels and global quantum networks by leveraging the power of the quantum world.
Using quantum mechanics for new sensors with significant increases in sensitivity, selectivity, and efficiencies.
- Monitoring cancer at the nano-level how a new quantum sensor could improve cancer treatment
Engineering materials with unique quantum properties for the development of advanced quantum processors and devices.
- In search of…the next silicon
- Seeing the invisible the next revolution in medical imaging
Fostering the next generation of quantum leaders through programs, training, and outreach.
- A feeling for quantum directed by outreach (Learn more about the Undergraduate School on Experimental Quantum Information Processing (USEQIP) that is funded in part thanks to TQT).